Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goodbye Message from Kegan

Hello and goodbye everyone. I'm sorry to those of you I was unable to say goodbye to in person,or at least wave at from a distance. I am on my way to the Mexico City MTC.  The address there is ........   I would love to hear from any and all of you.
(Note from Kegan's mom here...he asked me to fill in the MTC address, but honestly I can't find one either, I will keep looking, but the best options for writing him are to use his email address listed on the side or even better to use dearelder.com, from their drop down menu just click on Mexico MTC and then type in Kegan Enright in the address box that appears and then type your message.  They will print and deliver your message for free!)

To my fellow lifeguards and friends at the YMCA: I can't think of a better place to have spent the first almost two years of my employment.  I am going to miss you all and wish I could have worked with you for an extended period of time.

To my ward members: I never properly addressed at my farewell how much I love the Sixth Ward and its people.  You guys are some of the greatest teachers and friends I will ever know.

To my fellow East Stake members: There's no greater stake I could wish to be a part of.  I've met a lot of you at dances or camps and remember you guys are what made those moments meaningful and memorable.

To the YTLs: You guys are the best and you are what made most of a dusty, feet blistering, trek through Wyoming one of the greatest experiences of my life. You're all some of the best friends I've ever had and I wish we'd had more than a few weeks, days for some of us, before I headed to Central America.

All my friends at PPCC: You guys rock and there is no way I would've stayed sane through college without you guys.

Isaac and Dillon: You guys will have great missions and I am sorry to miss you guys before you leave except maybe Dillon--If I see you in Mexico I may have to throw something to get your attention.  You have been warned.

The Klemms: You guys are one of the coolest families I know and I was deeply grateful to see you guys at my farewell.  Thank you.

Family: To all of my cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles,brothers, sisters, and any of you who don't fall under those categories who I will dearly miss--see you in two years!  And Sarah, I apologize for missing the wedding. You should send me cake and I'll feel included.

To anyone I missed, I apologize,but to everyone give my brother, sister, mother or father who typed this thanks from me and I will see you all in two years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment