Monday, August 12, 2013

En Route to Chile (Kegan)

Hola mí familia

I leave today for my mission in Viná del Mar, this is the first chance I´ve gotten to let you guys know this so sorry it is late.  I should be able to call from the airport around 5:30-9:00 and my flight leaves around 9:50 and we should be flying for about 9 1/2 hours.  Also, a few days ago when I got the information about today the same envelope had information about the end of my mission as well.  It said my mission will end the 16th of June so you guys can change the countdown to 17 days earlier than before.  Bayley, those gator pictures are awesome and teaching families in Chile is one of the things I look forward to most.  Rhys, Hermana Welch from my district is from Nevada and says you´ll have a great time and Elder Robert´s twin brother also got reassigned but to the area his family lives in to await his visa. 

Love

  Kegan

No comments:

Post a Comment