Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!! (Rhys)

Hey, I thought that I should include that title because I just realized how far we are into November and I have no idea when Thanksgiving is going to be, so I thought that I might as well get that out of the way. Happy Thanksgiving.

This last week was full of conferences, lots and lots of conferences. Okay, only two, but as a missionary, that´s a lot to have in one week. I´ve never had more than one conference in a week.

Oh, wait, the same thing happened just a litle while ago.

Anyways, about those conferences, The first one was a zone conference in which we learned about all the new normas de excelencĂ­a and what not. I presented the design for the zone t-shirt and yeah.. . that´s it.

The next day, we had multi zone conference, like zone conference, but MULTI. . . and Presidente was there. We recieved training from Presidente Franco, Hna. Franco, and the Asistentes. We also ate Pizza. It was a good conference. After the actual conference, there were lots of Missionaries that hung around and talked a lot, like there always is at these things. Elder Correa and I asked Presidente Franco if he would be allowed to talk to his family because he STILL hadn´t been able to get a hold of them. Well, President said yes and then we tried every phone in the fetchin´church building, without luck. President Franco got wind that we were unsuccessful and let Elder Correa call from his phone, and President must have some special phone that they don´t let just anyone have, because it worked. Elder Correa got to talk to his Mom (and he gave me the phone to talk to her for a bit. . . that sounded weird, I promise that it wasn´t) for about 30 minutes and during the call, his brother actually showed up to wherever his Mom actually was and so he got to talk to his brother too. He was super happy. So yeah, President Franco is awesome. Other than that, Elder Correa and I worked a lot this week. . .  I´m not really sure what else there is to say.

Oh, this past P-day, for a little Halloween celebration AND to celebrate Elder Correa´s fourth year anniversary as member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we made Peanut Butter pie.


Elder Enright

Lorena´s Baptism!

 The pie!

The zone t-shirt design, but before I finished coloring it.

Me burning my pillow a few weeks ago,  it was covered in mold. I bought a new one.

ANd last P-day, that´s the Beatles shirt that Danilo gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment