Wednesday, November 19, 2014

La Replica (Kegan)

The beginning of this week was somewhat stressing, with preparation for the replica of the Consejo de Liderazgo from the last week taking up some time from our p-day.  Later I made the realization that I had either been robbed of or had lost around 40 dollars (20,000 pesos chilenos) making my groceries for this week VERY simple. 

My companion and I had interchanges with another companionship on Tuesday, Wednesday, my comp had to come back very early so that we could finish setting up the "gym" area for the aforementioned Replica.  It was only the second time I had done a Replica, but it was a lot of fun.  One of the least fun but still slightly entertaining moments of our Replica was when two Elders who had been asked to give a 3-5 minute talk each gave 10 and 15 mintue talks despite several companions and Hermana Líderes being so kind as to make hand motions to insist that they finish up.  All in all it was a great spiritual experience that testified to me of the power of revelation, we really should always listen to the spirit.  Even more, my companion told me that " every time anyone is teaching on a true doctrinal topic, it is an oportunity for the spirit to teach us" very cool.

Following the Replica we took the Zone photo I included below because there are a lot of Elderes y Hermanas leaving the Zone sí o sí this change.

Not too much else to say,, Okay that`s a lie, there just isn't time enough for it.

Love Elder Enright


No comments:

Post a Comment