Saturday, December 13, 2014

Not Ground Zero (but close) (Rhys)

So, we have investigators!!

YAAAAYYYY!!!! 

None of them came to church!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :(

Seriously, of all the things that we do as missionaries, the hardest thing is getting people to come to church. 

However, other than the sad 0 investigators at church, the hunt for investigators during the week proved quite fruitful and we have several people that we´re going to pass by to see in this coming week. . . or better put, Elder Correa, is going to visit them. Because I´m off to Uruguay.

Yesterday we had a zone conference in which I was informed that several missionaries (including me) are going to be leaving Wednesday for Uruguay. We are the missionaries that are currently. . . illegal, for lack of a better word. I don´t have the identification card from Argentina that most missionaries in the mission have. I`m part of a group of about 40 missionaries that don´t have this card and for some reason that is still not entirely clear, we must leave the country temporarily in order to get this precious card that must not be too important if I´ve been here for more than a year without it. We´ll all be coming back friday morning, hopefully legally. . .  The good news is that several other missionaries that I know also have to take this trip, including Elder Ware and ELder Smith, two of my past companions. So we´ll see how all this goes. In the meantime, I hope that everyone has an awesome Holiday season and that it snows wherever you are because it´s not gonna snow here.

Elder Enright

Don´t know how long it´s been since I´ve sent a picture, so here´s one, that´s me with my zone t-shirt from last transfer.

"Estoy en Bolivia de nuevo ehhhhh"

No comments:

Post a Comment