Monday, February 16, 2015

Illapel, transfers! (Kegan)

At the end of Sunday Elder Rowe, Santillan, and I began to work as a trio.  We were only together until Wednesday, however it was a lot of fun to be in a trio with them, we ate a lot, we talked a lot, and we played a lot of soccer in the mornings.

On Tuesday night we got a text instead of a call to inform us of our zone's changes ( we had asked for it that way because we were in a lesson) Sadly Elder Santillan had to pack his bags that night and leave the next afternoon for Viña along with several others from our zone. Three changes together feels right now as if it went by super fast.

I spent that day (Wednesday) working in Los Vilos ( the little beach town) doing Contacts with Elder Concha (de Chillan Chile) we did nothing but contacts for the 4 to 5 hours we had there in los Vilos before the new Elderes y Hermana would arrive.  I have really come to enjoy doing contacts.  I remember at the beginning of my mission how terrible I was at them and how terrible they made me feel ( I always got really nervous).

My new Companion is Elder Hamilton who just finished being the Financero for the mission in Viña del Mar.  He is from Provo, Utah and is the first of all my companions who looks more Gringo than even I do.

We had interchanges the very next Friday, I was with an elder that arrived just this last change named Elder Morales from Mexico.  It may have been one of the most interesting interchanges I have had in all of my mission.  
Thank you all for you emails

Elder Enright

The last District meeting of last Change

Last partido de futbol with Elder Santillan early in the morning

Our new District (Elder Montaño, Elder Rowe, Elder Enright, Elder Hamilton, ELder Morales, Hna Sanford, Hna Lopez, and up front Elder Concha)

No comments:

Post a Comment