Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Uuuumm..... (Kegan)

This week was hard, I am not going to lie, that would be bad.  But this week was awesome.  

I couldn´t tell you too many specific things, I am sorry for being terrible at it.  But there is a completely indescribable feeling you get when you know that you are being guided by the spirit, and it is so clear when he is not that it makes the contrast so much more defined.  It´s like black and white.

We have sought the guidance of the Holy Ghost through prayer many times this week and although Prayer is undeniably that resource that we particularly need to obtain the spirit, I was impressed by the influence of my morning studies and their "quality" to the intensity of my prayers and my receptivity to the spirit.

Just felt I should share that.

I don´t know much of what to say.  As the end of my mission comes closer I find myself thinking stubbornly trunky thoughts and then stubbornly also NOT thinking them.  Thank you for writing I love you all but have little time to talk and less of an Idea what to say.  

Rhys, my comp thought that we looked exactly the same , but I do see the difference...you´re in Argentina. 

Pictures will have to wait.

Love Elder ENright

No comments:

Post a Comment