Tuesday, June 9, 2015

(Kegan)

I have no Idea what to say, I do realize that this may be the last time I send an email home (or to Japan) from Chile, but I also don´t want things to seem final.  

For those of you asking back home, I am certain that I will not be sending another email.  My next p-day will be spent visiting converts and eating dinner with the president before going tuesday to the temple and afterwards the airport.  

Something I forgot to mention (  I think I had forgotten)  my pocket badge broke several weeks ago and I asked that next P-day for another badge.  It is just now ready this week and so today I will go to pick it up and to have it for one week before taking it home, my other badge was really worn and I kind of thought deserved to finish with me just as it had begun with me (of course i still have it I just won´t be wearing it ya).  

Two years have gone by Very fast, but there simply is no other place I would rather be, no other thing I would rather do than be here in Chile serving as a Missionary, representing my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  

I am very poor as far as writing skill goes (sorry about that) as I am certain two years worth of email testifies, but that is  the best way I can think of to say it.

I am also very short on time.  I am as excited to see you as I am resistant to think of the End of my mission, I hate endings, I really do, but I am certain just as Rhys said, that these two years have prepared me to do the same thing on a member missionary level for the rest of my life. 

What Christ´s Apostles and Prophets today have said is true, Every young man MUST prepare to serve an honorable full-time mission, In all honesty I think everyone should. 


Elder Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment