Thursday, September 1, 2016

(Erin Aug 22)

I am hot and sweaty casi every single day and I hate it still, but that´s okay!

Oh and also the other day we were helping the other sisters here set up for a baptism, but we couldn't figure out how to get the water to work and one of them said "we should get the elders, because we are hermanas and don`t know how to do this stuff." Yeah, that upset me and I told we could totally do it.

Okay, so I kind of ran out of time doing a bunch of extra little things and reading everyone`s emails...but I LOVE YOU ALL! So much, you don`t even know. Some days  I really miss you guys, a lot. But this work is slowly getting easier to handle, including Spanish and my new companion makes this work a lot more fun to do. I don`t really know why, she`s just so funny and energetic. We have a lot of work to do this week because out of all the 10 fechas bautismales we had last week, all but one fell through due the fact that almost no one goes to to church! That and a few people have some serious problems with drugs or smoking. Ugh.

Okay, love you all muchísimo.  
Hermana Enright
I will send pictures next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment