Thursday, December 15, 2016

(Erin Nov 28)

um, um, um. I love you guys lots, I just don´t really have a whole lot to say today, haha. 

Did you watch the new Christmas video? I´m assuming you all did. WE watched it for zone conference and then on Sunday as a ward for third hour. It´s so wonderful. I could watch it a thousand more times. And the music! So pretty.

Oh, so we can listen to disney music here and we were talking to our mission leader and his cousins on the way home from correlation meeting and Rebe (one of the cousins) told me she has a whole bunch of disney music in spanish and so does my mission leader. So yesterday I gave them my USB and they downloaded a bunch for me, including the music from Spirit, which I love. Oh, but one of the songs for spirit is...is, ah I can´t remember the word! it´s not the original, but done by Alex Boye on the piano and it´s gorgeous. But anyways, now I have disney music in spanish, how cool is that?

I was going to send pictures, but´it´s not working.

I love you all and miss you like crazy. Sometimes this is really hard, haha, but the good things far outweigh the hard stuff. 

Also, I need to learn to cook Mexican food because I´m not gonna be able to survive back at home without it, haha. 

Ern

No comments:

Post a Comment