Sunday, December 11, 2016

(Erin Oct 24)

Okay, so this is going to be quick. 

We had our first investigador attend church yesterday! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That´s literally the highlight of my whole week. her name is Anai and she has an awesome family. We had a lesson with her and who knows how many of her nephews and nieces. She lives with 4 of her sisters and then the other 3 sisters live nearby, so their kids are all constantly playing together. Anywho, we had this lesson with her and like 7 or 8 kids. We watched the short version of the restoration. All the kids had their folletos and were following along, haha. In the end we committed Anai to baptism and 4 of the kids who are of age all said that they wanted to be baptized too, haha. So yeah, we just have to find their parents and talk to them. Awesome family. 

Um...i´m currently living off of cereal and hot chocolate, which is technically just milk and nesquick heated up in the microwave, but hey, works for me. I bought frosted flakes the other week and every time I chow down a bowl of it with my 2% ish milk, I am reminded of every hotel I´ve ever been to. 

We´re going to go look for a taco place for lunch, which I´m super excited about since we really rely on the members to feed us healthy food because we have to time or money to make decent and healthy meals for ourselves. 

This week it´s been pretty cold, and yes, I wear a heavy coat some days, which I never thought I would have to do here in Mexico, but whatever. Love you guys lots!!!!!!!

Hermana Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment