Thursday, January 5, 2017

(Erin Dec 26)

AH! I have like no time. It was awesome to see you all and hear about half of what you all said. And to finally meet Dion. Who oddly reminds me of cousin Jake. Ha. And to see Harmo too, but I´ve already kind of met her. (On Christmas we got to Skype with Erin and Amik and on that Skype call they met their new Brother-in-law and Sister in-law as 2 of their sibling were each married just before Christmas)

Also your pictures are incredible and I love you and miss you all so much. And there is really not much more to say. This week has been super hard for me, with cambios and with all the new responsibilities and not having anyone to teach because literally no one is in the city for Christmas. But hey, it´s my only Christmas in the mission, thank goodness. 

Love you all so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment