Sunday, January 22, 2017

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr day! (Amik Jan 16)

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time at Disneyland, sorry it rained.  But at least you got to go on splash mountain.  And hyperspace mountain and big thunder mountain rail road.  I am going to be waiting at least another two years before that happens.  

Anyway we had interviews this week, they went great.  We were kind of lucky because it was raining all day, literally without stop and yet we barely got wet because everything we had to do then was inside.  Also, during interviews I was told that I was definitely leaving this area next week, transfers, so I don't know where I am going, but I do know that I am for sure moving into my 5th area.  This might be my last area, but I doubt it. I will probably have a sixth area and even possibly a seventh but that is doubtful.  Anyway, we had clear skies today so we woke up at 6:00 to be ready to play soccer (the actual football).  We had nearly all the elders from the Rialto and Fontana zones.  A lot of new faces were there while old faces are gone or about to leave.  Elder Fuller, my district leader from my second transfer, is going home next week and he currently is the oldest missionary in the mission.  In Mission time that is. We got some pictures from zone meeting, which we also had this last week.  

Anyway, we were going to have a lesson this Friday with the family I told you about last time. But they want to hold off a bit so that they could over a few of their trials. So Elder Everson and his new companion will try them again sometime next transfer.  
Have a good week.





No comments:

Post a Comment