Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Happy New Year (Amik Jan 2)

Sounds like you guys have had a great holiday and weddings and field trip.  Anyway, we were able to go to the temple this last Wednesday.  The pictures are currently on some other Elders IPad so I will have to get those before I can share them.  Also, I don't know if I have told you, but Sister Linda Reeves of the General Relief society presidency is our Bishop's mother-in-law.  And! She was at church yesterday with us. It turns out that Elder Everson actually meet her about a few years ago in 2012 in Australia.  And she remembered him, partly because he is related to the  Callisters.  Also, I have been pretty darn sick these last few days, particularly Sunday and Thursday.  I started out the new year by puking right after I woke up.  There was some lying down and groaning knowing that I felt like I was about to puke.  So I lied down next to the bathroom for a bit before I puked.  So that is really all that happened this week.

Elder Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment