Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Just a Quickie (Aislin)

Hey hey hey!
 
After some extremely stressful but faith-building airport experiences, we all made it safely to the mission home! The first time in the mission that I'll probably ever stay up past 12 with President's permission. 
We've been at the mission office in Dartsmouth, Nova Scotia all day, eating cookies and poutine while watching a health orientation, haha. I got myself some winter boots that look like I can walk on the moon with them. Maybe I'll try it some day.  We're staying one more night in the mission home and then heading to our areas tomorrow! I'm going to be in St. Stephen's, New Brunswick (!!!). It's going to be a looooooong ride tomorrow. My trainer is going to be Sister Andersen (I hope you said that like "Miiiisssteer Andersoooooon" 'cause that's all I can think of). One of the Sisters we came with is going to P.E.I. for her first area! AH! Make sure you tell Nunu!

Sister Enright


No comments:

Post a Comment