Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17, 2017 (Erin)

Okay, so I really don`t have a lot of time, because we ended up emailing super early today because in the evening we`re going to a concert!!!!!!!!!!! The BYU-I orchestra is here to perform and our whole mission gets to go! (Of course only if we bring investigators with us) BUT STILL! And since it`s in the cultural building of one of the universities here, the mission is going to have a table set up with Books of Mormon and folletos and cool stuff like that. Hna Burgos and I were asked to man the table with another set of sisters. We even got to make little posters to put up, which are pretty awesome and I will have to send pictures later. 

Well HAPPY EASTER! Which by the way, I totally forgot about, haha. Here they don`t really celebrate Easter. They do celebrate Pascua, and have semana santa which is pretty much spring break, so everyone has been on vacation and we haven`t been able to see like any of our investigators all last week. The whole "holdiays are the best time to teach because everyone`s in their homes" part of the mission manual is a total lie, at least for here. So yeah, I didn`t really do anything for Easter. I got my package!!!!! And yeah, ate the whole bag of Reese`s in like a week. Well, I shared with various people, so it wasn't entirely me. 

But hey, we did end up watching the new Easter video about a million times with members and investigators. It`s amazing and I just want to let you guys know that I love my savior with all my heart. I cannot comprehend what he suffered through, but I know that he did it willingly because he loves us. And thanks to Him we have hope of a better world. WE have hope through trials and afflictions. We can find joy and happiness in the darkest of times. We can repent of our sins, we can change, and we can return to live in the presence of God with our families. I am so thankful for my Savior. 

Love you all lots. Sean felices!
Hermana Enright





No comments:

Post a Comment