Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Birthday to my favorite 14 year old?! (Amik)

Yes, Happy Birthday Liam. How old are you turning again?

This week  I got to go back to my old area,  baseline! Because Dominique, someone that I was teaching back then/there was baptized.  So I went with Elder Burton, one of the zone leaders, who also taught her. Also, I have the pictures of Edy's baptism.  Also, there was a spring music festival thing at our church yesterday and Elder Layton and I sang and were the speakers. It was a multi religious activity and there was a Presbyterian bell choir, a trumpeter, and a bass trombone played by our awesome recent convert Carlos. We were in charge of the spoken messages and we went over to the member's house who was in charge of the whole thing on Friday to write what was going to be spoken. This was what we each read word for word, there were musical numbers before and after each message.  

    • Spoken Message 1: Elder Enright          (Be Ready to Walk up to Mic as the 2 Singers Finish)
This is life eternal,…. That they might know thee…. the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3).           And what do we know of Him?             
We know that “He was the Great Jehovah of the Old Testament, ….the Messiah of the New.  
Under the direction of His Father, He was the creator of the earth.  “All things were made by him; and without him …was not any thing made …..that was made” (John 1:3) 
His gospel was a message of Peace ….And Goodwill.  
He entreated all to follow His example. 

 When Jesus met with his Apostles in the Upper Room, …having Partaken of the Passover, 
he gave them a new commandment., saying :
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another as I have loved you, ….that ye also love one another.  By this …shall all men know….. that ye are my disciples, 
if ye have love one to another.” 
I know …that when I serve those around me and Love them, I serve and love Christ.


    • Spoken Message 2: Elder Layton (Walk up to Mic as Singers Finish)…
The Lord is My Shepherd; …….I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: ……He leadeth me….. beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: ……He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s Sake.
Yea, …though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou artwith me; thy rod and thy staff …..they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; ….my cup runneth over. 
Surely ….Goodness And Mercy …shall follow me…. all the days of my life: …And I will dwell…. In the house of the Lord for ever. 

“For God sent not his Son into the world…… to condemn the world; ….but,… that the world,… through Him might be saved…God So loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, …..that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

I know that Jesus Christ is My Shepherd. …..And that through Him, I will have peace and His Goodness and His Mercy shall follow Me all the days of My life. …..I love and cherish knowing of His Love for me. 


Also, Elder Layton got sick again this week.  We were having a lesson in the library and we closed with prayer in our hearts and he went out and puked in one of the parking lot's grassy meridians.  

Here are the pictures.  

 Dominique's baptism.

  Edy and the Vorwallers.  Her main fellowshippers 

 Edy

 Jackson on the left, he just went to Alaska and was the main fellowshiper for Nate who is on the far right.  

Also, cool Jesus Stained stained glass window in the France Paris temple that is now my wallpaper for my I pad

No comments:

Post a Comment