Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 15 2017 (Erin)

Hey guys! I love you lots! I don´t have a whole heck of a lot of time to write because we´re gonna go to one of my old areas today, woohoo!

I´m doing super great. I´m loving life. Yesterday one of the members brought her boyfriend who´s not a member and we got to teach him after church. He´s our miracle for this week. He has all the right questions, wants to know what to believe in and stuff like that AND he accepted a baptismal date!

I love my mission. I love being part of these miracles and watching the spirit work through me to bless the lives of others. I have so much learning to do and so many things I need to improve, but my Heavenly Father loves me and trusts me enough to be blessing people´s lives here in Mexico. I have truly come to understand the scripture that says "Whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it." I love getting lost in the work of the Lord, in the service of others. 

Be good, be happy, look for the blessings of God in your life, SERVE!

Hna Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment