Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 29 (Erin)

Okay, so this is going to be quick because we are a little low on money and so we`re trying to do very little on the computer today, but since we`re hna liders, we take a good amount of time emailing the president and sending out emails to our girls so they can prepare for the week. It`s super fun.

This past week I got super duper sick, woohoo. I don`t really know what happened. I think I told you guys last monday that I wasn`t feeling very well, but I finished the day with pain in my entire body, including my teeth and fingers. It was super weird and I was thinking that I had salmonela or the flu or something. Tuesday we had intercambios with some hermanas in Puebla. I got to go to their area, which is basically hills, hills, and more hills. So, I took some medications and made it through the day, mostly. But ended up with a super bad headache and a sore neck, because that makes sense. Then wednesday, I woke up with a stomach ache and a sore throat. By the time I got back to my area it was hard to breathe and my head was pounding pretty good. ( I think I managed to catch basically every single illness). So yeah, I eventually broke down and called the president and he told me that he had no idea what I started out with, but I probably ended up with a really bad cold and to just rest and take some medications. So yeah, I feel a whole heck of a lot better now. 

Um...both baptisms that we had planned for saturday fell through, so that`s great. We`ve been finding lots of less actives with kids who aren`t baptized, so we`re working with them. Yesterday we all met for last hour and some return missionaries talked about missionary work and how the members should be helping us more. That was super great. Actually, it was super funny and I'm actually hoping that it worked and the members can start working more on sharing the gospel. 

Next week is cambios, and I`m hoping we don`t have any, because we have a lot of work to do in this area and I really love my companion. In fact If it could just stay this way for like 4 more months, that would be perfect. 

Okay love you all lots. I don`t have pictures today because I`ve been a bum and have only taken photo a few random things that really probably aren`t that exciting, but oh well. 

be good! enjoy life, share the gospel, all that jazz
Hna Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment