Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hike (Amik)

This email is going to be written in parts because right now we are on our way to a hike on the mountains.  So hopefully I will have pictures of the hike when I actually send this email. The drive to the hike is about 45 minutes one way. So I hope that I get a lot of emailing done on the drive there. Anyway, I was up at 4:30 this morning, we were going to have to wake up at 5 to go to the laundromat to get things done before we left for
the hike.  The odd thing is that the alarm was set for 5 and I just woke up that early without the alarm.  So I must be turning into Dad. That would be really good for school if that is the case.  Cause that would help a lot.  

Also, this is the second part, is after the hike at 4:30 pm.  However, the pictures that I do have do not even have me in them.  So I will send the one from the conference last week.  Nothing else really happened this week.  Besides the hike we did today where I got a nice sun burn.   But, have a great week!

-Elder Enright-



No comments:

Post a Comment