Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Whitewashing in Wolfville (Aislin)

OK for reals. Whitewash training is THE BEST. I love it! Our first couple days we just organized our area book, correlated with the elders, met with the ward mission leader and the Relief Society President and just tried to figure out our area. There haven't been sisters here in three weeks. One sister got really sick and had to go home in the middle of the transfer and her companion went to spend the rest of the transfer in a trio in Fredericton. So the few investigators that they had had to be switched over to the elders and a few of them seem to have kind of dropped off the face of the earth, so it was good to meet with some of the auxiliaries to figure out where to start.


 Wolfville is beautiful. It's a farming/college town and I love it so much! I'm so excited for this transfer because I can see how much potential there is in this area! We live in a HOUSE and it's wicked nice. Like, probably nicer than the house we stayed in when we went to Disneyland in January. CHM missionaries are so spoiled! Our ward is a lot of fun and I'm super excited to get to know them better. We arrived in Wolfville around 4 o'clock on Thursday. It was a long day of driving! I met Sister Barlow - my greenie - at the temple where I also said goodbye to Sister Andersen, my trainer who just went home! CRAZY. Time is going by a little too fast for me just now.

 Well. I'm almost out of time. Sorry this email is so lame. . . But I have a scripture for you! 

"Behold, am disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. have been called of him to declare his word among his peoplethat they might have everlasting life."
3 Nephi 5:13

This is our companionship scripture! I love it so much! I am so excited to declare His word among the people in Wolfville! 

  I know there's more to say but I'll just have to write it down and remember to tell you later! I feel like I'll never be able to express to you all how much I have learned in just a short email. My testimony has been strengthened in too many ways to count! I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I know that He loves the people here in Wolfville and I feel honored that He trusts me enough to be the one to bring His children the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's a lot of responsibility but I know that God doesn't give us trials or put us in situations if He knows we won't come out on top! 

  I love you all! Stay awesome and keep believing!

- Sister Enright 

No comments:

Post a Comment